What are Wellness Plans?
- Our wellness plans are designed to allow you to keep your "pet" family member healthy and happy with easy low monthly payments with automatic deductions from your checking or savings account. We offer two wellness plans, Basic and Basic Plus. With input from your veterinarian, you choose which plan best fits your pet's needs. When you enroll in one of our plans you will also be entitled to substantially discounted exams throughout the year.
What Type of Plans Do You Offer?
- 2 levels of Adult Wellness Plans: Basic and Basic Plus.
- There is a one-time $40 fee for account set up.
- Puppy & Kitten Program: Includes all vaccines, dewormings, parasite test, microchipping and spaying or neutering your pet.
How Do They Work?
- Simply enroll in the wellness plan that fits your pets needs and we do all the work. We will set up qualifying applicants with low monthly payments automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
- The Puppy & Kitten Wellness Program can be paid all at once at the time of enrollment or you can choose the 4 monthly installment option.
What If I Want To Cancel My Membership Plan?
- You may cancel your membership at any time, with no cancellation fee if the following occur:
- Your pet passes away
- Your pet is lost for longer than 30 days
- You move farther than 50 miles from our clinic
- Memberships are auto-renewing unless written notification has been submitted to the clinic and your current plan is in good standing. If any of the above conditions are met and you wish to cancel your plan, the total of payments received will be tallied and must cover services that have been rendered to authorize cancellation.
How Long Am I Enrolled In The Plan?
- Annual memberships are automatically renewed unless canceled within 30 days of your 1 year anniversary.
Can I Use My Membership Plan for All Of My Pets?
- No, each pet would need to have their own individual plan.
Can I Use My Plan At Both Clinics?
- No, you will need to go to the clinic where the plan was originally set up for services.
Can I Carry Over Any Services That I Do Not Use?
- Unfortunately no, the purpose of the plans are to ensure your pet is receiving the care they need, at the time they need it.