1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we DO NOT bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards* (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks*, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Note: If you are paying by credit card, the credit card holder must be present. We accept checks for our established clients only.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Geneva Veterinary Clinic understands this and we accept both ScratchPay and Care Credit programs. Both options can be applied for via online platforms and are user friendly to complete, allowing you the best option to care for your furry family member. Applying prior to your appointment best expedites care, but you can also apply during your appointment at: www.ScratchPay.com or CareCredit.
Highlights of the ScratchPay program:
- Interest Free for up to 5 Months
- Determine Approval in a few minutes
- Flexible Repayment terms
- Payment sent directly to the clinic within minutes
- No Annual Fee
Highlights of the Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months (with $200 purchase or more)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Pay My Provider to send payment total directly to the clinic via your Care Credit portal
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family, and pet, is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.